The following agreement lists Terms of Service “terms” that apply to your access and use of the websites, online store, products, and services (hence forth “services”) provided by The Soldier’s Attic, LLC.
- “we”, “us”, or “our” shall refer to The Soldier’s Attic, LLC.
- “websites” shall refer to the following domains: thesoldiersattic.com as well as The Soldier’s Attic, LLC Facebook page, and The Soldier’s Attic, LLC Instagram page. The Soldier’s Attic, LLC does not control and is not responsible for any other Internet content.
- “user”, “you”, “yourself”, “purchaser”, “customer”, “they” refers to anyone acquiring services or information from The Soldier’s Attic, LLC from any source, including but not limited to websites, email, phone, or in-person, including for the sole purpose of information gathering.
- “services” refers to websites, online store, products, and services offered by The Soldier’s Attic, LLC.
Websites Conduct and Use
- The user agrees to access websites only for purposes permitted in terms outlined in this document.
- The user agrees to not access or attempt to access websites via any means beyond those The Soldier’s Attic, LLC provides, including but not limited to automated means, such as scripts and web crawlers.
- The user agrees not to interfere with operation of websites, related servers, and networks, or attempt in any manner to gain non-public information and data related to the function of websites.
- The user agrees that they are exclusively accountable for any break or infraction of the user’s responsibilities outlined by the terms in this document, and for the results of such actions, including but not limited to financial or other damages and civil and criminal liability.
- The user agrees to accept all liability for any damage or loss of business consequential to any attempts to access non-public data and information concerning The Soldier’s Attic, LLC, our systems, infrastructure, and/or customers; or for attempts to disrupt our services; and for other any other nefarious actions, including but not limited to all forms of hacking, identity theft, misrepresentation and/or falsification of yourself or your information or that of others.
- The user accepts sole risk in using our services and understands that our services carry no warranties, either expressed or implied.
The Soldier’s Attic, LLC does not control, endorse, or take responsibility for any third-party content linked to or available through our services.
The Soldier’s Attic, LLC, does not represent or warrant that our services and content are complete, current, or free of errors. The integrity of our services and information is of the utmost importance to us and, although we strive to make your access to and use of our services secure, we cannot and do not represent and guarantee the absence of viruses and other harmful mechanisms within our services and on our servers. Your use and access of our services carries the assumption of any risk in its entirety.
Dangerous and Restricted Items
The user acknowledges and agrees that many of our products and services are dangerous and, in some cases, restricted, regulated, or banned in some states and local jurisdictions. These items include, but are not limited to firearms, some edged weapons, firearm magazines, and ammunition. By using our services, you accept the responsibility of acquainting yourself with all pertinent laws and regulations, and you agree that you are exclusively accountable for any infractions of these laws and regulations stemming from your use of our services. In addition, the user agrees to and accepts exclusive responsibility for any property damage, physical harm, civil and/or criminal liability, and any other problems resulting from the use of products purchased from The Soldier’s Attic, LLC, and you agree that we carry no responsibility for any such circumstances events.
By accessing and using our services and products, user accepts and agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless The Soldier’s Attic, LLC and our employees (individually and collectively) from and against any breach of local, state, or federal law any loss, liability, damages, expenses or costs related to your access and use of our services and your violation of these terms. You additionally agree that, while The Soldier’s Attic, LLC works hard to prevent purchases that violate pertinent laws and regulations, you, the user, still holds exclusive legal responsibility for knowing, understanding, and obeying the laws, regulations, and ordinances governing your state and locality (including laws and regulation at the Federal level), and you agree that The Soldier’s Attic, LLC is not responsible for any violations.
Please see our “How to Purchase” document here
Please see our shipping policy here
Please see our refund policy here
User Accounts and User Account Security
You may, but are not required to, signup for an account to use when accessing our services, such as making a purchase or saving items to a shopping cart. You must provide and maintain accurate information for this account. Maintaining the security of your account is your responsibility, therefore, sharing your password or log-in credentials is forbidden. If you discover or suspect that your account has been compromised or accessed without your permission, contact us immediately.
The Soldier’s Attic, LLC provides our services “as is” and “as available” without warranties of any type, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. All products sold by The Soldier’s Attic, LLC are in no way supported technically, informationally, or in any other manner by us. We cannot provide information, recommendations, guidance, and/or instruction on use, troubleshooting technical and mechanical issues, and accessorizing/upgrading. All products, including firearms, are sold in as-is condition with zero liability on our part. In addition, antique firearms are considered and sold as non-firing arms. After purchase, it is the user’s sole responsibility to have their arms fully inspected by a licensed and competent gunsmith before attempting to fire.
Limitation of Liability
The Soldier’s Attic, LLC and any related parties’ maximum liability for any claim stemming from or concerning these terms, our services or any products purchased on our website irrespective of the form of the action, is limited, in all circumstances, to the purchase price of the products sold. We are not liable to you for a claim or action in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, warranty, indemnity, contributions, or other, including but not limited to any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, punitive or special damages or lost profits that relate to the products we sell, including your use of or inability to use any products sold through our site. In addition, we are not liable for any third-party claims or damages against the customer or for any other liability, even if we were advised of the possibility of such liabilities, claims, or damages.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Disagreements stemming from both these terms and your access to and use of our services will be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of New Hampshire, without regard to conflict of law rules or principles. Explicitly, the validity, interpretation, and performance of this agreement shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods. The Soldier’s Attic, LLC and the customer consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and the exclusive venue of the New Hampshire State Courts to resolve any disagreement between them, and the factions waive all rights to contest this exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such Courts. The user also agrees not to bring any legal action, based upon any legal theory including contract, tort, equity or otherwise, against The Soldier’s Attic, LLC that is greater than one year after the date of the applicable invoice.
Termination of Use and Sales
We reserve, at our sole discretion, the right of refusal for any sale or offering at any time for any reason. In addition, we reserve the right to terminate your access and use our services. We are not liable nor responsible for any resulting loss or harm to you because of your loss of access to and use of our services.
If any provision or a part of a provision contained in these terms is or becomes unlawful, invalid, or unenforceable, that provision or part of the provision is deemed severable from these terms and shall not affect, in any manner, the remaining provisions and portions of these terms.
Updates and Changes to Our Terms and Conditions of Use
The Soldier’s Attic, LLC reserves the right to modify these terms in any manner at any time. All changes will be effective immediately upon posting, unless otherwise noted, and the user’s continued access to and use of our services will confirm acceptance of the changes. If the user does not agree to the modified terms, they must stop accessing and using our services.
Please contact us with any questions concerning our Terms Of Service.